CECRI Alumni Association is a US 501(c)3 nonprofit organization operated to fund and promote education and research among the students, faculty, staff and alumni of the CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi, India.
To fund and promote education and research and a spirit of connectedness among the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
To provide mentoring, employment, entrepreneurship, networking opportunities and workforce transition for students and alumni, as well as strengthen relationships with the Institute, students, faculty and staff.
- Promote the Institute’s unique undergraduate degree program in electrochemical sciences and technology.
- Provide mentoring and employment and networking opportunities for both students and alumni, in the fields of science, technology, business development and entrepreneurship.
- Help students transition into the workforce with a career excellence program which includes inspirational talks, seminars and team bonding.
- Promote CECRI’s vision to be a global research & development centre for electrochemical science and technology through sustained and dedicated efforts focusing on corrosion science and engineering, energy conversion and storage, functional materials and environment.
- Formalize relationships with the Institute, students, faculty and staff, such as by providing donations for student specific educational programs, supporting students in economic need for educational expenses, and supporting student and faculty participation in technical conferences.
- Embrace a multi-disciplinary approach to the lives and careers of its alumni,while serving the needs of the same.
- Promote social connections and foster philanthropy among alumni